All golf memberships are available in family and individual plans.
Two options: Full (play 7 days a week) or Limited (play 5 days, Monday-Friday)
Seasonal Golf Membership
- Proof of dual residency required.
- Minimum six months.
- Play outside of designated months will be charged the regular green fees rate and club cart use. Private carts and group play are not permitted outside of designated months.
Senior Golf Membership
- At least one member of the household must be 80 years of age or older.
- Limited to 10 plays per month per person
- Plays over 10 per month will be charged the regular green fees rate.
Trail fees and pay-as-you-go plans are available for
Silverthorn residents who wish to use their own golf cart.
Some restrictions may apply.
Golf Memberships Include
- No green fees
- 14-day advance tee time booking
- Unlimited range balls
- U.S.G.A. handicapping service
- Clinics, tournaments and social functions throughout the year
- Short game practice area including bunkers, pitching and chipping area
- Special rates for your accompanied guests
- 20% discount on all regularly-priced pro shop "soft goods" merchandise
- Discounted drink pricing (some restrictions apply)
- Private golf instructions available by nationally-recognized PGA touring pro, Jerry Heard
- Special consideration on banquet and group event bookings
To have our current dues schedule e-mailed or faxed to you, please fill out the form below.